Reclamation Technologies is the Midwest leading EPA certified refrigerant reclamation company. We offer a wide range of services including on-site recovery and cylinder exchange. We also sell R22, R410a, and R134a. Our customer service is unbeatable in the industry.
LIST OF SERVICES
- ON-SITE RECOVERY
- CYLINDER EXCHANGE
- Direct to contractor tank exchange can increase productivity and cut down the extra trips to the wholesale distributors.
- We provide clean and compliant recovery cylinders with no hidden fees.
- RTI offers the fastest return in the industry for your valuable gas. Our dedication to outstanding customer service is why we are the best choice in the industry.
- A variety of cylinder sizes are available depending on your recovery needs.
Our knowledge and expertise has made Reclamation Technologies a leader in reclaiming and separating refrigerants.
- We possess unique refrigerant technology that allows us to separate most gases. This allows us to collect and separate a greater variety of mixed gases. This enables our customers to avoid costly destruction fees.
- Our lab is state of the art, and we are experts in AHRI refrigerant testing.
- All records of recovered refrigerant can be provided to keep you compliant with EPA and state requirements.
- Call us for your refrigerants needs.
- Use the value of your used refrigerants towards purchase of new stock.
- We offer low prices on R22, R410a, R404a, R407c, R12, R11, R134a, and many others.
We are very pleased with their services. They take all refrigerants and make sure our recovery tanks are in service date. Delivery and picks ups are timely and drivers are courteous.
We’ve been working with Reclamation Technologies , since our first recovery cylinder we purchased . They have always been fair and delivered on all their promises.
We have worked with many refrigeration disposal companies in the past but Reclamation Technologies is by far superior. You just call them to pick up once and they show up with spare tanks to exchange with you. Their exchange rate is very competitive and with the added ease of dealing with their office team, they are by far the best reclaim disposal companies we have had the pleasure of working with.
Managing our used refrigerant is now on auto pilot. Krisha and Josh are friendly, professional and have designed a pick up routine that is fast and convenient with very competitive rates.